Guided tour for retailers attending International ICT Expo
Hong Kong retailers have an opportunity to see the latest retail technology first-hand during next month’s International ICT Expo.
Inside Retail Hong Kong has partnered with the HKTDC in a tailored tour for retailers focusing on relevant technologies on display. The tour ends with a business matching session.
The HKTDC International ICT Expo is a powerful platform for finding optimal IT solutions to manage customer experience, cement customer loyalty, and improve back-of-house operational control.
It runs from April 13 to 16 at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Retail solutions on display at the show include:
- Digital Signage Systems.
- Point of Sales Equipment & Technology.
- Retail Management Software.
- RFID Systems.
- Smart Card Technology.
- Wireless Payments.
- Barcode Readers.
- Intelligent Transport Systems.
- Inventory & Stock Control.
- NFC Applications.
- Retail Management Software Design.
- Omni-Channel Retailing solutions.
Tailored Tour for Inside Retail Hong Kong readers
The guided tour will be held on Thursday April 13, commencing at 3.30pm. The meeting point is the Dragon Lounge, G/F, Expo Drive.
Exclusive benefits for participants include:
- A personalised guided tour to the International ICT Expo.
- A souvenir Konstar Super Apple Peeler (Retail Price: HK$139).
- A HK$100 dining coupon for the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre.
- Free admission badge.
Those attending the Group Business Matching Session will be offered a HK$200 DFS Gift Card afterwards.