Hong Kong Flower Show stalls auction details
Hong Kong Flower Show stalls will be auctioned on December 6, the government has announced.
Organised by the Leisure and Cultural Services Department (LCSD), the 10-day flower show will be held from March 16 to 25, at Victoria Park.
A total of 55 commercial stalls in the showground are up for bidding:
* 41 goods stalls, each measuring 5m x 5m.
* Seven fast food stalls, each measuring 5m x 10m.
* Two beverage stalls, each measuring 5m x 5m.
* Two dry food stalls, each measuring 5m x 5m.
* Two photographic equipment stalls, each measuring 5m x 5m.
* One book stall measuring 5m x 10m.
Opening bids will start at $29,620 for food and beverage stalls, $17,820 for dry food stalls, $22,200 for the photographic equipment stall and $15,150 for the book stall.
Goods stall auctions will run from 2.30pm to 5.30pm with an opening price of $22,200.
Any company incorporated in Hong Kong can take part in the auctions, along with Hong Kong residents over the age of 18.