MarketingPulse returns for a second edition on March 20
The second edition of HKTDC-organised MarketingPulse returns on March 20 to the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre.
More than 40 globally renowned marketing and advertising experts will share their success stories and the latest marketing trends. This year’s MarketingPulse will also present seminars highlighting new marketing ideas and creative solutions that can help companies embrace new business models and customer clusters.
The morning session, titled Dear Brands, Let’s Sail to the Future, will feature five industry heavyweights as speakers: Bozoma Saint John, CMO of Endeavor; Jonathan Mildenhall, co-founder & CEO of TwentyFirstCenturyBrand; Marcelo Pascoa, head of global brand marketing at Burger King; Keiei Sho, executive officer, GM of overseas business division at Calbee; and Michelle Cordeiro Grant, founder and CEO of Lively.
Saint John, who was listed among the world’s most creative people in the Ad Age Creativity 50, will focus on driving marketing efforts across a growing global network of companies. She previously served as head of global consumer marketing for iTunes & Apple Music.
Pascoa, from fast-food chain Burger King, believes creative work can be a source of real change that can make the world a better and more interesting place. His creativity has helped international companies such as Burger King and Coca-Cola refresh their brands.
Other speakers at MarketingPulse this year include:
- Li Hui, partner, Yitiao.
- Regina Hui, VP communications, McDonald’s China.
- Fu Peng, director of international business department, JiangXiaoBao.
- Frank Sliwka, COO, ESL Gaming.
- Allan Phang, head of esports, AirAsia.
- Richard Tsang, chairman, Strategic Public Relations Group.
- Angie Wong, MD, Leo Burnett Shanghai.
- Shuhei Tsuji, creative director, TBWA\Hakuhodo.
- Vincent Tsui, founder & CEO, Toast Communications.
- Lok Chi Hou (Sixtycents), founder & CEO, Manner Culture.
- Juno Mak, creator of Kudos Films, Imagine.Nation Entertainment and Chapel of Dawn.
Newly introduced this year, Digital marketing workshops hosted by Google, Baidu, LinkedIn, Cloudbreakr, 360 Search and iClick will offer practical lectures in areas ranging from search engine marketing and optimisation (SEM/SEO) and artificial intelligence-based influencer marketing to Mainland China digital trends and self-marketing.